Sober Living Austin
Are you looking for a sober living facility near you in Austin, TX? Then contact Ascension House. We offer a sober living place that you can depend on in Austin and the surrounding areas.
We have a team that works tirelessly to help others achieve sobriety. If you need a men’s sober living program, or a women’s sober living program, we can help. For the support you need, we also offer an extended care program. Our facility has a heavy focus on relapse prevention to get you on the path to sober living.
Why choose us?
At Ascension House, we have spent a decade building the foundations of a nurturing community. We aim to provide services to those from all walks of life to get sober. If you’ve been looking for individual care, then we can aid you. For all the support you need on the road ahead, we’re ready to provide it. We know that individual attention is key to achieving higher sobriety rates. With many services available to help you make a positive change, call us today. We provide the best sober living environment Austin has to offer.
These services are based at our facility in Austin. You can call us today if you are ready to begin your journey. Making the call is an important first step towards getting sober. If this is a step you want to take, then speak to our welcoming team. We also have a lot of useful information about our sober living house and more on our website.
Ascension House Sober Living Services in Austin, Tx
Getting yourself on the path to sobriety can be difficult without having the necessary support to help you. At Ascension House – Sober Living Austin, we strive to provide our clients with the best individual care to help them achieve sober living.
EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM
We believe that you can achieve a higher success rate with individual care and support when it comes to sobriety. Therefore, we have extended care programs in place along with the best clinicians, staff, and environment that you will find in the Austin area.
At Ascension House, we assess each individual’s traits in personality, their everyday lives, and their family life to offer them a detailed relapse prevention program. Our extended care program helps clients to work through important issues so they can look after themselves on their journey to sobriety.
MEN’S SOBER LIVING PROGRAMS
The men’s recovery program at Ascension House is available to help men adopt a sober lifestyle. With staff members being recovering addicts themselves, they are on hand to help male clients navigate the early stages of sobriety with around the clock service, plus access to doctors and medications where required.
WOMEN’S SOBER LIVING PROGRAMS
Ascension House also offers a 24/7 supervision service with solution-based programming available for women. We have helped many women to find sobriety through hands-on support, offering a homely setting within a nurturing environment to help clients on their path towards sobriety. Our women’s recovery program also take on sponsors to visit their homes and help them with their journey to recovery by establishing bonds and goals to work towards.
How to go to Ascension House from Austin, TX:
via I-35 N
Fastest route, the usual traffic
Take E 5th St, N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd, I-35 N and E Dean Keeton St to San Jacinto Blvd
8 min (3.1 mi)
Continue on San Jacinto Blvd. Take E 30th St to W 31st St
3 min (0.6 mi)
via Lavaca St and Guadalupe St
Take Lavaca St and Guadalupe St to W 30th St
10 min (2.3 mi)
Continue on W 30th St. Drive to W 31st St
2 min (0.3 mi)
via N Lamar Blvd
Drive along N Lamar Blvd
9 min (2.9 mi)
Take W 29th St and East Dr to W 31st St
4 min (0.7 mi)
Ascension House – Sober Living Austin
208 W 31st St, Austin, TX 78705, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
About Austin TX
Geo Coordinates: 30.2672° N, 97.7431° W
Postcodes: 78610, 78613, 78617, 78641, 78652, 78653, 78660, 78664, 78681, 78701, 78702, 78703, 78704, 78705, 78712, 78717, 78719, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78724, 78725, 78726, 78727, 78728, 78729, 78730, 78731, 78732, 78733, 78734, 78735, 78736, 78737, 78738, 78739, 78741, 78742, 78744, 78745, 78746, 78747, 78748, 78749, 78750, 78751, 78752, 78753, 78754, 78756, 78757, 78758, 78759
- W William Cannon Rd
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden Airport
- Aviation Dept
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Lockhart Municipal Airport
- Skye Dance Airport
- San Marcos Regional Airport
- Lakeway Airpark (3R9)
- Air General Aviation Dept UPS
- Seton Medical Center H-4 Heliport
- San Marcos Regional Airport Management Office
- Henriksen Jet Center- Austin Exective Airport
- Mabry Army Heliport
- Resort Jet Center
- Centex VORTAC CWK 112.8
- Heliport: Heart Hospital of Austin
- The Austin School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Headwaters School | River Campus
- Cathedral School of Saint Mary
- Real Estate School
- Film Connection Film Institute
- Austin Coding Academy
- Day School
- Austin Independent School District
- Pease Elementary School
- Elizabeth Catholic School
- Martin Middle School
- School Administration
- Austin Catholic School
- Long-View School
- Becker Elementary School
- Palm School
- General Assembly Austin
- University of Texas at Austin High School
- Blackshear Elementary School
- Hyde Park Schools
Cities and Towns Nearby
- Warehouse District
- Central East Austin
- Old West Austin
- South River City
- North University
- Judge’s Hill
- East Cesar Chavez
- Bouldin Creek
- Pemberton Heights
- South Manchaca
- Central Austin
- Seaholm District
- Hyde Park
- East Cesar Chavez Neighborhood Plan
- East Austin
- North Loop
- Neighborhood & Community Development
- Congress Avenue Historic District
Things to do in Austin, TX
- Museum of the Weird
- Museum featuring an array of curios & oddities, from Bigfoot to shrunken heads, plus a gift shop.
- Peter Pan Mini-Golf
- Operating since 1946, this cash-only pair of courses features whales, castles & giant shoes.
- Escape Game Austin
- Interactive amusement center featuring 6 rooms with themes ranging from gold rush to a prison break.
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Exhibits, I-MAX films & educational experiences aim to tell & interpret the story of Texas.
- Zilker Botanical Garden
- 31-acre garden in Zilker Park with plants, ponds & trails, plus educational programs for kids.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks & frequent events.
- Cathedral of Junk
- This whimsical, multilevel shelter is made with 60+ tons of used furniture, home goods & other junk.
- Butler Metro Park
- Winding park with city vistas, a night-lit fountain, a pond, walking paths & other features.
- Interactive kids’ museum with science exhibits, art, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- McKinney Falls State Park
- Popular site for camping, hiking, biking & fishing, & for “Old Baldy,” a 500+-year-old cypress tree.